Our youth ministry is for students from 7th grade to 12th grade. We desire to glorify God by showing students how to have a personal, loving relationship with Jesus, so that they will carry Jesus to their worlds. How do we do that?
- Building relationships with students
- Students need to know that someone loves and cares about them. We want to provide environments that are conducive to students building relationships with each other, and our youth leaders.
- Consistently teaching students biblical truth
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God. it shows us who our God is, and how to live lives that please him. We believe that it is relevant, and has the power to change the hearts and lives of individuals.
- Having spiritual examples for students to follow
- It is not enough simply to hear about truth, and talk about how it is revelant. it is important that students be able to see Christians of all ages living out the truth that they are learning. They are in desperate need to observe faith in action.
Wednesday Night Youth Group
Every Wednesday night at 7PM we get our students together for a night of fellowship and learning from God’s Word.
Our youth students in 7th grade to 12th grade have their own Sunday School class where they are doing a survey of the Bible, going through both the Old and New Testaments.